There are many ways you can help. Right now we mainly need people who are able to help us get established and get a building built. Later on we will need people to help manage the facility, run programs, and maintain a list of youth activities happening in the area.
Partial List of People/Organizations/Skills Needed
- People with organizational experience/skills
- Grant writing
- Public Relations
- Positions, such as city counsel, county commissioner, etc.
- Have helped develop similar programs
- People with Technical/Building/Artistic skills
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Individuals/Organizations interested in being a participating program
- Long-term tenants wanting a permanent space. (Example, ATC Gymnastics.)
- Seasonal/Part Time programs, such as soccer–a seasonal program–or a 8 session video production class.
- People wanting to volunteer to help make program succeed
- Anyone with suggestions/ideas
Who do I contact?
We do not have an official site set up yet to field requests or responses, so in the mean time contact us at:
Write to Randy with the subject CYAC